This year's Blog Carnival has been posted. Here is the link: http://www.lindasdailylivingskills.com/2012/10/blog-carnival-celebrating-world-ot-day.html
I had so much fun with last year's World OT Day Blog Carnival, that I thought I would host another one this year. It is such a wonderful way of seeing what OTs around the world are doing.
The topic for this year's OT Blog Carnival is going to be the same as the OT24Vx one - Exploring Balance. I am really excited about this topic as it is something that I have definitely been doing a lot of reflecting on in the past couple years.
I am now accepting submissions. Here's how it works:
- You must be an OT or OT student. The only exception would be if the post were about an OT or OT student. You must also have a blog (not just a website), or know someone that will let you post on theirs.
- You write a blog post (or find a suitable one in your archives), post it on your blog, and send me the link. You can send it through email if you have my address, the contact page on my website, or as a direct message through Facebook or Twitter (@dailyskills).
- I will do a short post to introduce the topic, and then list the links with a short summary of each.
- You mention the Blog Carnival on your site and through your networks to help get the message out.
- Submissions that are trying to sell products and/or services will not be accepted, including ones that have affiliate links. This is not the time or place for that.
- Please ensure your post is at least somewhat associated with the theme. If it might be tough to see how it is connected to the theme, please point out to me how it is connected as this may help me to categorize the posts.
- I need to have the Carnival posted before World OT Day. With time changes, World OT Day actually starts in other parts of the globe on the 26th of October here in Winnipeg. Please send your submission before October 24th, 2012.
Please be sure to note that the dates are not the same for my event and OT24Vx because World OT Day happens on a Saturday this year.
You will be able to see the Blog Carnival on October 27th by visiting here, at www.lindasdailylivingskills.com.
*World OT Day was created by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT). They are also the ones who supplied the very nice logo above. They are not associated with this Blog Carnival - this is just my way of celebrating World OT Day.